With this document, pursuant to articles 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 ("privacy code"), as well as in accordance with the provisions of the General Provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 May 2014, Lorenzo Cusumano, data controller, provides users of the https site : //www.ilcenglishinmalta.com some information about the cookies used.
A "cookie" is a text file created on the user's computer when he accesses a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent by a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user's browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the computer of the latter; they are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
During navigation, the user may receive on his terminal cookies from different sites (so-called "third-party" cookies), set directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and according to the procedures defined by them.
The site https://www.ilcenglishinmalta.com uses some technical cookies, with respect to which, pursuant to art. 122 of the Privacy Code and the Provision of the Guarantor of 8 May 2014, no consent is required from the interested party.
More precisely, the site uses:
Through the site https://www.ilcenglishinmalta.com are installed some third-party cookies, also profiling, which are activated by clicking "ok" on the banner. The individual cookies of third parties are reported in detail, as well as links through which the user can receive more information and request the deactivation of cookies.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the information available at the following link
Google AdSense and Doubleclick
Buttons and widgets of social networks
Social buttons are those particular "buttons" on the site that depict icons of social networks (example, Facebook and Twitter) and allow users who are browsing to interact with a "click" directly with social platforms.
The site incorporates the Twitter widget and this service involves the installation of cookies, also profiling, by Twitter Inc. No information is instead shared by the site where the widget is embedded. For more information, including on the deactivation of these cookies, we recommend that you consult the following links:
The treatment is carried out with automated tools by the owner. No dissemination or communication is made.
Except for technical cookies strictly necessary for normal browsing, the provision of data is left to the will of the person who decides to browse the site after having read the brief information contained in the appropriate banner and to take advantage of the services involving the 'installation of cookies (so for sharing content via Add This).
The interested party can therefore avoid the installation of cookies by keeping the banner (refraining from closing it by clicking on the "ok" button), as well as through the special functions available on your browser.
– Without prejudice to the foregoing in relation to cookies strictly necessary for navigation, the user may delete the other cookies through the functionality provided for this purpose by the Owner through this information or directly through their browser.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
Microsoft Windows Explorer
– The deactivation of third-party cookies is also possible through the methods made available directly by the third-party company for this treatment, as indicated in the links in the paragraph "third-party cookies"
– To get information about cookies stored on your terminal and disable them individually, please refer to the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
- You can check and / or check the cookies as you want - to find out more, go to aboutcookies.org. You can delete cookies already on your computer and set almost all browsers to block the installation. If you choose this option, however, you will need to manually change some preferences each time you visit the site and it is possible that some services or certain features are not available.
The interested party can assert at any time, by contacting the data controller by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, the rights under Article. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196, which is reported below.
Art. 7 D. Lgs. 196/2003
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
Update date 10/05/2015